November 9, 2008

I've been tagged!

Lisa from A Stitch of Faith and Melissa from Twincredible Twosome have tagged me. 

Here are the rules:
  • Link back to the person who tagged you and share the rules on your blog.
  • Share seven facts about yourself.
  • Tag seven people and list their links in your post.
  • Tell those seven people they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I have a strange obsession with "good" pens and other "cool" office supplies (i.e. post it notes, etc.)

2. We got pregnant with my DD through in-vitro.

3. I *love* the fall because my favorite "holiday's" happen: Halloween, Thanksgiving and I'll throw Christmas in here even though that's technically "winter" lol.

4. My entire family is German. My parents moved to the states when I was 3 months old.

5. I used to competitively show quarter horses in my younger days.

6. I despise doing laundry, well technically getting the stuff out of the dryer and putting it away.

7. I have no middle name, seriously.

Tag! You're it!







3 comments:

  1. We've got a lot in common! I love good pens too (my husband is in the medical field, so we have no shortage of those really awesome pens they give out at conferences and stuff). I love the Fall holidays, and I have no middle name. What fun! Thanks for tagging me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also have a lot in common! I am glad I tagged you! My twins were conceived via anonymous donor insemination, so we have the whole assisted fertility thing in common. Also, I am completely obsessed with all office supplies, although as I mentioned on my blog, post it flags are my favorite!

    I have my fingers crossed and am hoping I win the True Soap giveaway!!! I'll be checking in later!

    ReplyDelete