September 20, 2011
September 15, 2011
May 10, 2011
- Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner--sale price 2/$7 with $1 RR and I had a $3 coupon.
- Colgate Toothpaste--sale price 2/$6 with $4RR and I had a $1 coupon.
- Reach Floss--sale price .99 and I had a $1 coupon.
- TRESemme Hair Care--sale price 4/$15 with $5 RR.
- End cap sale Walgreen Early Result Pregnancy Test (3 pack)--$3.99
- End cap sale Accuclear Pregnancy Test (2 pack)--$2.99
- Rimmel Trio Eye Shadow--50% off with $1 coupon.
- Rimmel Mascara--50% off with $2 coupon.
- Rimmel Foundation--50% off with $3 coupon.
- Sunburnt Gel--sale price $3.99, with $3.99 mail in rebate, which makes it FREE!
- 2-2 liter bottles of 7-up--on sale for $1 each.
- 2-2 liter bottles of Canada Dry Ginger Ale--on sale for $1 each.
April 25, 2011
Head over to Tanga and take advantage of this great deal for a magazine subscription. You can get this subscription for $9.99 plus free shipping for 9 issues. Hurry to grab this deal within the next 5 hours! Click here for the information.
Parent & Child is the parent’s resource for raising an intelligent, well-adjusted and happy child. Published by Scholastic, Parent & Child enhances the learning link between home and school and helps parents understand their children’s emotional, physical, and intellectual growth. Written in everyday language that parents can understand, Parent & Child addresses the needs of busy parents and their desire to play an active role in the development of their children. Parent & Child puts the professional knowledge and advice of experts in child development and education in the hands of everyday parents.
This magazine has 9 issues per subscriptions and you can buy up to a 4 year subscription.
So today I did my visit to Walgreens, here are the results:
- 2 Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen--on sale for $8.99 and I had a $2 coupon. When you buy $15 worth you got $5 RR.
My second purchase:
- St. Ives Body Wash on sale for $1.99
- Sinful Nail Polish (2 for .99 each) $1.98
- Rimmel Trio Eyeshadow $4.99--$2 coupon
- Rimmel Mascara $7.49--$2 coupon
- Clorox Wipes (2 for $5)--Walgreen's coupon $2
September 13, 2010
Monday--Lima Bean Pasta from Meatless Monday
Tuesday--Grilled burgers and fries.
Wednesday--Tilapia with Mango Salsa and Couscous.
Thursday--Corned Beef and Cabbage in the crock pot.
Saturday--Grill something ;)
Sunday--Philly Cheese Steaks
September 8, 2010
My daughter has been complaining about her stomach hurting for so long I've lost track. I've tried Mylicon drops, pepto for kids, and just about anything else over the counter that I could give her for her age or that her pedi recommend I try. I got tired of hearing my poor child crying because her stomach hurt so bad with gas to the point where when I would rub it, I would feel the gas bubbles. On an off chance I went to the health food store to see what they would have that is natural and would ease her tummy woes. I decided to try the Tummy Zyme chewables. She began taking them on Friday (and that was only one pill since we were traveling) and then began taking the suggested 3 a day, one with each meal. I have been able to tell a huge difference. No more waking up in the middle of the night with a tummy that was hurting. Sometimes she does really good about taking her "vitamin" as I tell her, other times I have to coax her a little bit but she still takes them. These are great and I would suggest them to anyone trying to comfort their little one's tummy. The suggested age for these is 4-12.
Nature's Plus Animal Parade Tummy Zyme™ Description
- Animal Parade Children's Chewable Tummy Zyme™
- With Active Enzymes, Whole Foods and Probiotics
- Digestive Aid Dietary Supplement
- Vegetarian - Gluten Free
- Natural Tropical Fruit Flavor
- 90 Animals